Monday, July 18, 2011

Baby girl is on the way, name help would be appreciated?

My baby girl is due on August the 18th, and I'm struggling on the name. My grandma Anne died a few weeks before I found out I was pregnant, and she would have been 90 on the 13th of August. She always looked after me and was my rock, so I want to pay her a special tribute with the name. I was going to use a double barrelled name, with Anne. I thought Anne Sophie (note no hyphen) flowed well but my step sister is called Sophia and I absolutely hate her so I couldn't possibly use the name. I was wondering if you had any ideas? The first of the two double barrelled names have to be Anne, but I would love if you could give me ideas for the second part of the name. Maybe something french, feminine and soft sounding? I would prefer if it ender in an ie sound and two syllables if you can. Also it has to go with my son's name Elliot and with our surname Rayner. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment