Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Why are people from Colorado so rude?

I've visited Denver and Colorado Springs several times, and I work with people from Ft. Collins. I have been to dozens of other cities in America, and it seems as if there's a much higher percentage of arrogant jerks in Colorado than anywhere else I have visited. The people on their bicycles are mean, store owners and workers don't seem to want to help anyone. Even the homeless people seem to think they're better than everyone else. I get the impression that many of them are rejects from California, and they feel like they are too good for their current location. To be fair, I have met some very nice people in Colorado, but there are far more rude people than anywhere else I've been. It's like common politeness has skipped that state.

No comments:

Post a Comment