Monday, July 18, 2011

What to do in this situation?

i wired money to a company called CM Yap Corporate Consultants SHD BHD in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia on March 25, 2011. It went to HSBC Bank Malaysia. It was for a loan to a person who later scammed me but for now I will deal with this matter here. The Bank here in Toronto took the info and I wanted to give special instructions to the bank and place it on the wire transfer but the bank told me they had no space to include the instructions...so they just wired the money . The HSBC Bank deposited it and quickly it was withdrawn. The person who later was telling they did not receive the money , told me that the CM YAP Corporate Consultants did not give him the money. On April 1, 2011 I called the company and later received an email that the bank account was a private investment funds account and the owner was not CM Yap Coporate Consultants but a private person named Frederick Onyeoma and he was receiving my money from some investments he had overseas to disperse to his beneficiaries as he liked, I got very angry over this info and contacted my bank who have told me that they did as instructed and I lost the money. It is fraud all the way. I contacted the Police who told me to contact my bank. I contacted my Bank who told me they do not investigate bank accounts, I need to know who righfully owns the account I transferred money to in Malaysia. Can anyone advise me further on this fraud case?

No comments:

Post a Comment