Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Could use some help. Trying to talk to the girl i like without being nervous and shy? Please Help?

Okay im in sort of a sticky situation and could really use some advice. So there's this girl i work with during the summer, and this summer ive kinda developed a little crush on her cause this summer in particular it seems like we really get along. The problem is that ive talked to other people i work with to ask if they know if whether or not she's into me to and they've told me that she thinks im a shy guy and apparently she's into guys that are more outgoing. I know im a shy guy but all guys are shy around the girls that they r interested in. I want to be more outgoing but i don't wanna come off as an obnoxious jerk, so i could really use some help in how to go about dealing with this situation. I'm a really good guy once people get to know me and shes such a great girl, i really don't want to miss out on this chance. This is the last summer we will be working together and for me personally i can live with rejection, even though it hurts, but id hate to live with the regret of never trying. I really just looking for someone to give me a chance. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, Also any advice on how impress a girl would be great, because i haven't had much success in the past and i don't wanna come off as a wuss and have those real awkward situation with her cause that makes things weird Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment