Sunday, July 17, 2011

Ex? Again? Redo?? ? HELP!!!?

So I went out with a kid for two months, we did nothing. It was my first relationship so we rArely talked just texted, he made me feel like **** all the time and he ignores me for no reason. I dumped him and then a couple weeks later the kid liked asked me out so I said yes, now my ex is asking me to hangout this summer and mAke things happen, he said he likes me and is pretending to like my friend to make me jealous but he did the same thing to make her jealous a couple months ago, as u can see he's a jerk but I still like him alot even though he makes me feel horrible.. Should I cheat by mAking things hPpen like he said, or just ignore him?? I don't wanna break up with my bf for him but I wanna mAke things happen since hEs mOving...????

No comments:

Post a Comment