Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It looks like you ladies are getting your wish?

I think people should stop categorizing guys into nice and bad guys. I think women that say, "What happened to all the nice guys?" are retards, because quite frankly there are plenty, and so are those guys that say "Oh it's because I'm just too nice". It's not because they're to nice, it's because chances are they didn't go for it, and they're tools. And guys that categorize themselves (which in general I absolutely hate when people do) as nice guys, typically are clingy. I don't however know where you got weak from? And girls don't like "bad guys". They like confident guys that know what they want, which guys perceive as bad guys, when they really aren't. It's like all the guys girls like, are considered bad guys, by the guys that just aren't getting any. Dude, you have a **** ton of questions, and I think how you're looking at this, is all wrong. So much stereotyping, when really it's a whole lot simpler, and us women aren't as much of assholes as you think

No comments:

Post a Comment